Camera direction
Emergent clauses
I would imagin this script base in East London, in the same style as "Lock stock".
Liam(or Rudolf), an old cigar smoking mob head, is the head of a feared gang of thieves. Rob from the rich to give to the poor morale.
He recieves three new recruites who owe Rudolf for a preveous muck-up which they can't get back to him. So Rudolf basically owns them so they have to get involved into the gang to payback their dept.
At the start, the point of view is from Liam. he dominates the conversation and seems to be an athoritarian character. He's engaging to the group and tries to motivate them. I would changee this and make Rudlf have a go at them for the trouble they've caused. To make the groupof arrivals feel scared and attentive. So the deal the three must become thieve to work for Rudolf and look ridiculeous in a Santa suit.
I think the last scene should be the three Santas running away from the police.

1 Comments:
think it would be a challenge to get this backstory into the script in an interesting way
Post a Comment
<< Home